Continuing Education Opportunity
Best Strategies for Helping Students with Asthma, Allergies and Anaphylaxis
Specifically designed for school nurses, school health coordinators serving Grades K-12.
Presented by Sally Schoessler, MSEd, BSN, RN, AE-C - School Nurse Educator
- Gain the experience to confidently manage asthma, allergy & anaphylaxis emergencies in the school setting.
- Discover the most effective tools for planning and providing optimal care for students with complex needs.
- Access a wealth of free resources to optimize your time and enhance your ability to care for your students.
- Leave with an extensive digital resource handbook complete with protocols, handouts and resources.
One-day online live seminar offered on:
- November 17, 2023 (10:00 a.m. Eastern)
- November 29, 2023 (9:00 a.m. Eastern)
- December 8, 2023 (11:00 a.m. Eastern)
State CEUs and Graduate Credit available - Nursing CEUs available in certain states.